Life is full of unexpected events, and sometimes you may need to cancel your stay. You can do this by phone or email. Your booking is considered canceled once you receive a confirmation of cancellation from us
Without cancellation protection
- Cancellation earlier than 14 days before 1:00 PM on the day of arrival will incur a charge of 0% of the rent.
- Cancellation 14 to 2 days before 1:00 PM on the day of arrival will incur a charge of 50% of the rent.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours before 1:00 PM on the day of arrival will incur a charge of 100% of the rent.
For cancellations due to the following cases, a charge of 0% of the rent will apply:
- Death, serious illness, or accident involving yourself, spouse, partner, parents, children, siblings, or fellow travelers.
- Occurrence of any other serious event beyond your control, such as a major fire or flood in your home, making it unreasonable to expect you to uphold your booking.
To validate a cancellation, you must provide evidence of your absence through a certificate from a doctor, authority, or insurance company. The certificate must be submitted as soon as possible. Changing an existing booking to involve a different arrival date, departure date, or accommodation is treated as a cancellation and requires a new booking.
With cancellation protection
- Cancellation at least 24 hours before the day of arrival, by 1:00 PM, incurs a charge of 0% of the rent.
- Cancellation less than 24 hours before the day of arrival, by 1:00 PM, incurs a charge of 100% of the rent.
Please note that the cancellation protection fee is non-refundable.
All reservations that are not canceled will be charged 100%, regardless of whether you have purchased cancellation protection.
The booking becomes binding upon the issuance of the booking confirmation.